Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mush

image via we heart it

So my project of finding wedding words has me knee-deep in gorgeous quotes about love, I can't get enough of Adele's cover of "Make You Feel My Love" after this week's Parenthood episode,* and I just discovered the wonder that is Pablo Neruda's "One Hundred Love Sonnets."

I'm about to start drawing hearts all over my notebooks. Except, I already do that. But you know what I mean.

What ever you do, don't ask me for any romance-related advice for the next few days. Unless, of course, the answer you want is "oh but you love each other."

*I knew and loved the song before hearing it on the show, but hearing it again made me seek it out on YouTube and I can't seem to stop hitting "play" over and over. YouTube should really have a "set on repeat" function.

No comments:

Post a Comment