Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Project Don't Go to the Grocery Store: Day ??

So we have been doing a bang-up job on the project so far, if I do say so myself. We have made the TJ's Spinach Pie from the freezer, our Red Beans and Rice (how does Zatarain's make that box of food so dang flavorful? I am always impressed), and Annie's White Cheddar Shells and Cheese. Also lots of sandwiches.

In other news, I am currently in super-duper-duper stress time of school. This semester has been non-stop work, and now its non-stop work but twice as much. Somehow. Right now I am researching for a presentation (1 down, 4 to go for the semester!) on nuclear waste management, and I am glad it is only temporary and I don't research this topic for a career or anything because it is terrrrifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment