Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

The Details

So, here's a fun fact. This whole time (I know, I know, it has only been a month) I have had it in my head that we could do an iPod with Emcee reception instead of a DJ to save some $$$.

Just moments ago this thought occurred to me:

Neither of us own an iPod.

Haha! How had this little fact not entered my mind before? Lordy. Also, the iTunes music we both own is definitely un-dancy music. I might have like 1 JT song and a few Rhianna tunes.

This would make for an EXCELLENT party, no?

I am highly highly amused by this oversight. I think I forgot because duh, everyone has iPods. Everyone, except us.

1 comment:

  1. Make everyone bring a CD with only one song on it...then you can get some ridiculous ones like me bringing "Baby Got Back" just so I can watch Eric and you dance to that. :-P

    ReplyDelete