Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

I don't understand...

Why does everyone think cupcakes are so much better than regular cake? They are the same! You literally make them from the same batter!

There is a weird fondness in the indie wedding world for using cupcakes instead of cake. It's nearly a prerequisite.* I mean, sure, why not, but don't pretend they taste different.

They are the same. You. Are. A. TOY!

Thanks, I needed to get that off my chest.

*Not for me! I think you all know what kind of dessert will headline our wedding.

In other news, school is really stressful right now, but my mind refuses to be stressed! Its like I have reached my 2010 stress limit and I am not allowed anymore. Sounds great, but then again I have done about 20 minutes worth of work in the last 4 hours and I feel pretty kosher about it.
In this case, I think I need a healthy dose of stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment