Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Brevity

Hello world! I am sorry there is still no India post. THERE WILL BE. I said it in caps so its a promise. My life is just cahraaaaaazy thanks to school. I am taking 4 classes all of which have huge involved projects and constant assignments that take up so much time. I have an upcoming assignment for my stats class that is supposed to take TWENTY HOURS. Friends, that is a part time job, and I already have one of those, and I also go to school so: stop it, stats.

I am looking forward to the Oscars.

I am also looking forward to the few trips in my future, though I had hoped there would be a lot more this semester. I only have class 2 days a week, you would think I could get away for some weekends. Not so. I really have never been so busy on such a constant basis.

So that's my excuse for not posting. I'm sorry and I will try to improve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment